Friday, September 19, 2008

In Memory of Edward Hooley Jr.

Edward "Eddie" Joesph Hooley Jr., died Sept. 5, 2008. He was born May 11, 1952 in Tucson, Arizona. Eddie was Jason's dads brother. He was born with special needs. Everyone who knew Eddie, knew what a special guy he was. Eddie loved everyone and saw the good in all people. Eddie thought everyone was his friend. Eddie loved riding his bike. His bike meant the world to him. We hope he is up there right now riding and riding as fast as he can go with all those who love him. We will miss Eddie. Eddie made a difference in everyones lives who knew you. Heavenly Father put Eddie here on earth for a reason. We know one of those reasons is for us to be more greatful for what we have here on earth and for putting a smile on our faces.

One thing that I will always remember about Eddie is when Kaitlyn was born and he saw her for the first time. He was so excited to see her. And all he keep saying to me over and over, as he rocked back and forth with excitement was, "she's going to be o.k., she's going to be o.k." and said that with each child that I had. When Eddie said that, I wanted to just hug him and cry. Because him saying that, meant that my kids were not going to be like him, that they were going to be able to get married and have children of their own. He probably said that each time I saw him, up until my kids were about 2 years old. But Eddie should of known that we all wished that we were more like him. Because Eddie was a great person who loved everyone and saw the good in everyone.

I know Jason has many momories of Eddie growing up. Eddie made a difference in Jason's life and I know Eddie helped make Jason the great husband and father that he is today. We will miss you Eddie!!

No comments: