Monday, September 29, 2008

Kids Dancing!

My kids have 2 weeks of school off. So today, the kids and I had some fun dancing and getting rid of some energy. They told me not to put this on my blog but how could I not. Ha, Ha,!!!

They just finished their 1st quarter of school already. Yes, already. Time flys by! They both did really well the 1st quarter. This was Kate's 1st quarter of middle school and I remember how hard middle school was. It is so different than elementary school.

On Kate's report card, she got Social Studies A+, P.E. B+ (we have no idea why she got a B+, but Kate isn't very athletic), Keyboarding A+, Language Arts A, Reading A, Pre-Algebra C and Science B+. I thought she did pretty good. As far as the C in Pre-Algebra, I can't even do Algebra, so I was proud of her. Math isn't easy for her and she doesn't like her teacher. But she really tried hard. And she got a 3.4 GPA. Yeah Kate!

No comments: