Monday, September 22, 2008

40 Things You May Not Know About Me.....................

1. Had my 1st date with Jason, one month before my 18th birthday and have been together ever since.
2. My high school graduating class was like 90 kids.
3. Moved to Utah when I was in the 8th grade.
4. Baptized when I was 13 years old.
5. Became a mom at age 19.
6. Met Jason when we both worked at Taco Bell on Kettleman Lane here in Lodi.
7. Got married when I was 19.
8. I HATE tatter tots. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
9. I am REALLY scared of all birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always have been!
10. Love the colors Blue and Pink.
11. Moved back to Lodi from Utah the day after I graduated from High School.
12. Lived my senior year of high school in Utah with a family I didn't really know, while the rest of my family lived in California. I was only 17. I will always be grateful to my mom for that too.
13. Have a strong testimony of my church.
14. Color my own hair. I started getting gray hair when I was 16. Yuck!
15. All I ever wanted to be was a mom.
16. Really allergic to Tylenol (Acetaminophen)
17. Love to hear my kids laugh!
18. My 1st job was cleaning my math teachers house when I was sixteen years old and I am sure it kept me from failing his class. Ha, Ha!!
19. I am terrible at math.
20. I am organized.
21. Love being a stay at home mom.
22. I am the oldest child in my family.
23. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
24. I am a really good swimmer and won lots of awards when I was younger.
25. I am 5'4 3/4" tall.
26. Love seafood.
27. Read all 4 of the Twilight Series books in 3 weeks. Couldn't put them down.
28. My BFF lives in Utah.
29. Would love to see Celine Dion in concert.
30. Make lists of everything and love making list like this.
31. Hate a messy house.
32. My birthday is Oct. 10th. I will be 32. Yuck!!
33. I cry REALLY easy!
34. Very protective of my kids.
35. Always put my kids first.
36. Love cheesecake.
37. Want to move to Utah sometime in my life.
38. Would like to go on a cruise someday.
39. Love to go on vacation.
40. I have famous people in my family.

No comments: