Monday, September 29, 2008

Kate & Lexie's Room

On Saturday, Jason and I finally redid the girls room. We moved here almost a year ago and I have been wanting to paint it ever since we moved in. They both wanted purple walls with pink accents. So we did it and I was so happy with how it turned out. We also made the girls beds into bunk beds. They can either be 2 twin beds or a bunk bed. So changing their beds into bunk beds, also made the room look different. We bought the bedroom set 3 years ago. When I saw them in the store I fell in love with the set because of the flexibity we have with the beds. It is so nice to have that option. The girls really feel like it is a new room that way. It also gave them so much more room than they had. Kate and Lexie really love their room. I am so glad. I am really happy with how it turned out and it is such a girly room just like my girls.


1 comment:

Kat G. said...

Love their room! Time for us to paint too!