Friday, April 23, 2010

My baby boy turns 10!!

For Dillon's birthday, we spent the day together as a family with the birthday boy. We decided to take the day off of school, because what kid wants to spend the day doing schoolwork on their birthday? Here is what our fun day included.....Oh wait, here is a picture of a little memory for you of my little man Dillon.
Just had to post a picture of Dillon when he was 3 1/2 years old. Everytime I look at this picture, tears swell up in my eyes. He was and is the cutest little guy.
First we started the day off with Dillon's favorite breakfast....Cinnamon Rolls!! We of course had to sing "Happy Birthday" to him and put candles on it.
Then we to Devinci's in Stockton and Dillon had his favorite food, spaphetti and meatballs.
THEN WE WENT BOWLING..............
Dillon's ready to bowl.
Kaitlyn got her ball.
This picture says, "Oh well, I tried my best."
Go Lexie!
Go Dillon!

Waiting for her turn.
My little man.....for now.
She was excited, she just did really good. She sure does have good luck bowling. She won her brother and sister. It was so funny.
Sister's.... So sweet!
THEN WE WENT TO THE PARK...........................
This was the funniest thing. We went to the park and this butterfly seriously wouldn't leave Dillon alone. It kept landing on just him. We were all around him and it only liked him. So strange to us because he was wearing white and didn't look like a flower, unlike Lexie that had bright flowers all over her shirt. We laughed and laughed at how the butterfly liked him. It must of known it was his birthday. haha.
I love this picture!!! Dillon and his buddy.
Cute!
These two are best buddies.

Love Lexie's ribbons in this picture.
I got some great pictures of Lexie & Dillon.

She is such a sweetie!

No comments: