Friday, April 23, 2010

Dillon's 10th Birthday Party With Family & Friends

Every year I take pictures of the birthday child with their siblings. They are so cute and growing up way too fast. So sad.
Lexie got new sunglasses and had to wear them in the picture.
I told them that I was going to take a silly picture of them if they would suffer through all my pictures I was taking of them. Especially Dillon, this is his least favorite thing to do, especially on his birthday. But he's so cute!
Dillon's basketball cake. He's playing on a basketball team right now and is really loving it.
My handsome birthday boy. I can't believe he is 10 years old.
Caught him blowing out the candles.

Eating cake with his friends.
Dillon got lots of great presents.



Dillon loves money!
Me with the birthday boy!
Me holding my new niece Daisy for the 1st time.
Isn't she so pretty?
So cute! Maddie and Kaitlyn (Jason's sister's daughter)
Watch out! Dillon and Lexie with the Gillingwater boys. Some of Dillon's great friends.
Playing Dillon's new Wii game...haha...look at Daniel. I love this picture.


An end of a great day. Thank you everyone for making Dillon's 10th birthday so special. We are thankful to have such great people in our lives.

No comments: