Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dillon Earns His Bear In Scouts!

This was an exciting night for Dillon because he earned his Bear!! Now he moves on to Webelos. Wow, where does the time go? This will be his last year in cub scouts, then he moves up to boy scouts when he is 11 years old. Yes, this makes me cry again. I hate seeing my kids grow up so fast.

He looks so proud of his accomplishment, as he should be.
haha....Who says Dillon and I don't look alike. I am making the same face as Dillon is in the picture above. I am just hoping he doesn't poke me with the pin he is putting on me. He is giving me a pin to show me "thankfulness" for the help I gave him during his year of earning his bear badge. It's a big accomplishment. It takes up to a year to earn.
So sweet!
Dillon's good friend Timmy earned his Bear the same night Dillon did. Special night for the 2 of them. Good job boys!
It was a little cold....can you tell? Such silly boys!

No comments: