Friday, August 15, 2008

Kate & My Niece Larissa

Larissa LOVES her cousin Kaitlyn, as you can tell. Larissa wants to be just like Kate. My mom picked Larissa and Kenzi up from preschool and brought them over to play today with my kids. They love coming over to play and my kids were really excited too. When my mom picked Larissa up from preschool, she told my mom that she wanted her to buy her some bows like cousin Kaitlyn has. My mom told me what she said and I told Larissa that I had a lot of ribbon if she would like some for her hair. She was so excited and so went and cut some ribbon so she can use them for bows. She was excited to have the same ribbons as cousin Kaitlyn. That is what she calls Kaitlyn. It is cute. So I told her that I would do her hair and put a ribbon in her hair. She thought her hair was so cute. She told Kaitlyn that she wanted to wear some of her lipstick. So Kate put some on her and I of course had to take a picture of them. They are 2 peas in a pod.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love and miss you girls!
-Aunt Megan