Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Graduate!!!

Taken before going to her Graduation.
I got tears in my eyes when I dropped her off at school this morning.
Taken at school after the Graduation.

Kaitlyn with her best friend Ashlie. This year Kate and Ashlie became really good friends and Kaitlyn really needed it. Ashlie is very smart and a nice girl. Her and Kate have a lot in common. Kaitlyn has had a really hard time finding a true friend that is like her and is a good example. Ashlie is a great friend to Kaitlyn. They have a lot of fun together. Aren't they cute? Watch out boys!!!

These are some of the kids that she has been going to school with since Kindergarten. Boy have they grown up!

Kaitlyn Graduating! I got tears in my eyes and still do when I watch this. And this is just 6th grade graduation! What will I do when she graduates from high school? I recorded this with my camcorder. Then I came home and played it on my T.V. and then I held my camera up to the T.V. and recorded it with my camera recorder. So it isn't a very good recording. But you get the idea.

Some of the 6th graders tried out to play "Amazing Grace" with their recorders a few weeks ago before the Graduation. Kaitlyn made it. They all started learning how to play the recorder in the 4th grade. They sure have improved. They sounded so beautiful. My eyes swelled with tears hearing all of them play.

No comments: