Wednesday, May 21, 2008

50's Day At Kate & Dillon's School

Kaitlyn and Dillon wearing 50's clothes for 50's day at school. There school turned 50 years old. The crazy thing about it, is that their Nana, Grandpa, Great Aunt, Uncle and myself all went to the same elementary school. So my kids are 3rd generation students there. My kids have even had some of the same teachers that I had when I went to school there. Some are retiring this year though. And that's a good thing.

Kate and Dillon were all ready for school and I wanted to take a quick picture of them in their 50's outfit, but Lexie wanted in on the picture too. Can't leave her out. She just woke up and was in her jammies.

Unfortunaly Kate's poodle skirt that she had from Halloween 2 years ago didn't fit her anymore. But she still looked cute for 50's day. Her nana is in the process of making her another skirt for future use.

No comments: