Saturday, May 31, 2008

6th Grade Graduation & 12th Birthday Party With Friends!!!

Kaitlyn's Friends:(left to right)
Holly-our neighbor across the street. Poor thing is in the 5Th grade and didn't know the other girls. She is shy and goes to a different school (Private School), but she got along with everyone. I think she was just shocked at how crazy Kate's friends are.
Jessica-Kaitlyn has known her since Kindergarten. They are really good friends but just don't hang out together that much at recess. I hope they hang out more. She is a good friend.
Ashley M.-This was the 1st time for her to come to our house. Kaitlyn and Ashley M. have become good friends this year since they were in the same class. She is good friends with Jessica.
Kaitlyn- Of Course!
Taylor-She goes to our church. She didn't know the other girls either, but I wasn't worried about her liking everyone. She was the life of the party. She has a lot of energy and a lot of fun. Kaitlyn is going to girls camp with her for 5 days. They are going to have so much fun together. She doesn't go to the same school as Kaitlyn and I wish she did.
Ashlie C.- This is Kaitlyn's best friend. I am glad that they are good friends. She got along with everyone and had a good time.

Last day of school and Kaitlyn had 5 friends over for a swim party and a sleepover. They had the best time. It just so happened that her last day of school was the day before her birthday, so it made her birthday even better.


Watching them, makes me miss my friends and wish I was 12 again. If your reading this Misty, I miss you.

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!


Kaitlyn LOVES Taylor Swift. She knows all her songs. They sang a lot of her songs at the party and I thought their hand motions to the song was cute.

No comments: