Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Decorations

I love fall decorations.

Trick Or Treat
I love this witch. She is so cute on my porch.
My mom grew these pumpkins in her garden. She gave them to the kids the other day. They REALLY love their pumpkins because they came from Nana and Grandpa Stan's garden. Isn't this black cat so cute in the pumpkin. You just stick the different pieces of the cat into the pumpkin to make a pumpkin black cat. Lexie wanted the cat in her pumpkin.
Look at these beautiful leaves Lexie found today. I got this beautiful fall ceramic basket, for my birthday, from my Mother-In-Law. Lexie loves it as much as I do. When I got this basket, I took it home and Lexie wanted to find a place to put it. She then asked what I was going to put in it. I told her, probably candy. She said, "I know, how about leaves." I said, "that would be pretty in it." So the next day, she didn't forget, we were at my moms house and she asked if she could get some leaves from Nana's yard and take them home to put in the basket. These are the beautiful leaves she found. Wow, can you believe all the different shapes and sizes of leaves. I can't wait until it is really fall around here and the leaves start to change. I know she will want to find more leaves then.
This is the beautiful basket that my Mother-In-Law gave me for my birthday. Lexie's leaves look beautiful in it. Thank you Lexie and Mary. I love it!

No comments: