Friday, October 16, 2009

Capitola, CA

I took this picture when we first got to Capitola. We pulled over and I just had to take this beautiful picture. Breathtaking. We went to the beach my birthday weekend. Boy were we all so happy to be there. It had been a long summer for us and a lot happening in our lives and never made it to the beach this summer. So this vacation was so overdue. Sure wish we could of stayed longer and wish the weather was better but boy we had a great time. So blessed to be able to go when we did. Great Birthday!!!
This is the beach we went to. I took a picture of it from a distance.
Same beach. Just moved the camera over to the left and took another picture.
This is us now on the beach. This isn't one of my favorite beaches because it is very touristy and the beach isn't one of the cleanest but we hadn't been there for a while and it was fun to visit. I like the different feel that you get there in Capitola. Kind of feel like you are in Mexico in a way because of the colorful buildings, Margaritaville, etc. It's just fun to spend a day there. We enjoyed the beautiful sites and it was fun being a tourist there for the day.
Kaitlyn Posing. Say Cheese!

Jason loves to take the kids exploring on the beach. They can't wait to see what they can find.
He always has to find something to climb on. Such a little boy.

So cute. He loves the beach. He loves nature.
This picture makes me laugh. It was too cold to go in the water that day we were there, so this is my children seeing how far they can get without getting their feet wet.
Say Cheese. Jason taking a picture of us.
She loved playing in the sand.
He loves playing in the sand!

Such a cutie!

Always a funny guy!
Bridge over the Koi pond. The fish followed all around this pond. It must of been close to feeding time for them. They really thought we were going to feed them.
Koi pond at our hotel. I really wished I was there by myself sitting at this beautiful Koi pond, reading a book. A mom could dream right?
The pool at our hotel.
Lexie, Dillon and Kaitlyn doing some late night swimming. They had sooooo much fun. Next time I think we just need to go on vacation and spend all our time at the hotel pool because they loved it so much. The pool was heated too.
Hot Tub!


No comments: