Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~My Beautiful Daughter Kaitlyn~

I am so proud of how beautiful she is inside and out. She really is growing up so fast and will soon be a teenager. I hope she will always remember that I just want what is best for her. These next couple of years of being a teenager aren't going to be easy but with me by her side, I hope we can get through the years together. I hope she always knows to turn to her Father in Heaven for the hard times too. I know that without him I wouldn't be where I am today. I hope this journey we are taking through homeschooling will build her testimony of the gospel and she will feel the Lords love he has for her. Everything I do I do it for her and I always will. Together with the Lords help we will get through the next couple of years together.

No comments: