Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

Wow, can this be real? Is she really a teenager? I can't believe it!! Seems like it was just yesterday when I was holding her in my arms and bringing her home from the hospital. She was the smallest baby I had ever seen. Everyone was afraid to hold her, but not me, she fit perfectly in my arms. Weighing only 5 lbs. 6 oz. when I brought her home. I remember holding her after I had her, looking at her and thinking, I should cherish that moment of her being little because I knew she would soon be a teenager. And now the day has come, already!! I knew it would only last a short while...knowing one day I wouldn't be able to hold her. I look at her now and think she is the most beautiful girl ever. Inside and out. How could I be her mom? How lucky I am that Heavenly Father blessed me with her. I know she is mine for a reason. My dreams for her are for her to have an eternal marriage, love life and become a mother so she can love her babies as much as I love her. A special THANK YOU to Grand Stan and Nana, Uncle Jay and Annie, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Dee and Uncle Ken for putting money towards Kaitlyn's present and we got her Rock Band 2 for the Wii. She loves it. Thanks Again!

No comments: