Sunday, May 31, 2009

10 Things Kaitlyn's Family Likes About Her

Her dad said....
1. She's not afraid to voice her opinion.
2. Puts up with me.
3. Kind to animals.
4. Has a extensive imagination.
5. Quite an artist.
6. She has a musical talent inside and out.
7. Cares about our family.
8. Tries new things.
9. I like how she reads to here siblings.
10.I like how the spirit glows from her, she truly is one of God's children.

Her Mom Said.....
1. She is Beautiful Inside and Out
2. She loves to sing and has a beutiful voice.
3. Cares about people.
4. She loves girlie things.(dresses, ribbons, pink, jewelry)
5. Has to have everything match.
6. Her beautiful hazel green eyes.
7. Sensitive
8. Her Hair.
9. Loves to Draw.
10.Writes beautiful poetry.

Her Brother Said.....
1. Plays with me.
2. Good drawer.
3. Funny
4. Gets me food and drinks when mom can't.
5. Helps me with homework.
6. Good singer.
7. Kind to animals.
8. Writes good stories.
9. When I was little she helped me learn how to do things.
10.Helpful to mom.

Her Sister Said.....
1. Play with me outside.
2. Sings with me.
3. Writes stories for me.
4. Helps do things for me.
5. Reads to me.
6. Watches T.V. with me
7. Does my Hair sometimes for me.
8. Plays dress up with me.
9. Sometimes takes me to the park.
10.Kind to me.

No comments: