Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oakland Temple at Christmas Time!

This is the Oakland Temple at Christmas time. We had the best time there. I seriously didn't want to leave. We were still in the visitor center and it was closed. They weren't letting anyone else in. They were letting those that were still in there wonder around. It was just so peaceful there. We watched a movie on Joseph Smith and listened to some people from San Francisco play Christmas music with bells. It was just so beautiful. Then we went outside and took pictures. Just a great night. Really helped me to feel the true meaning of Christmas. Lights were lite up everywhere. I REALLY want to go to Temple Square at Christmas time and knew we couldn't go, so this is the closes thing to it. Someday I will return to Salt Lake City at Christmas time and see the snow ontop of the lights and go to the Festival of Trees and go on a carriage ride in the city.......(sigh)! It is my dream for about 16 years now. UGGGG!
Love this picture. I need to put this one in a frame.


So cute! Don't smile Dillon. They had a great time there too.

No comments: