Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Pictures in Front of the Tree

Christmas just isn't Christmas to me until I get a picture of my kids in front of the Christmas tree. This is the 1st picture taken with all 3 kids. December 2003. Lexie was just barely 1 month old. I just LOVE this picture and this picture means so much to me. This picture brings tears to my eyes. I have such sweet kids. I wish they could stay little forever! This picture was sent out in our Christmas cards/Birth announcement that year. Sniff....they were so little. Good times!

Kaitlyn- 7 1/2 yrs. old, Alexis 1 month and Dillon 3 1/2 yrs. old.............(sigh & sniff)

Oh Dillon.....I just love this little boy!

Now look at them......
Kaitlyn 13 1/2 yrs old, Alexis 6 yrs. old and Dillon 9 1/2 yrs. old
Still just as sweet and cute as ever!




Hope you have enjoyed the memory. I know I will look back at these pictures in a couple of years and wish they were still this age. They grow too fast. So sad!!

No comments: