Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

My centerpiece my mom painted forever long time ago. So cute! I think when we lived in Utah!
Look, we made our playroom into a dining room. Jason made these great tables for us so that everyone could sit together for Thanksgiving. I LOVE THESE TABLES. So great being married to a handyman.

View of table from living room.
Smile Dillon! Eating the yummy food. Check out the T.V. behind Dillon. I got this DVD in the dollar section at Target. It plays Christmas music and also you can see the roaring fire, which looks so real, and it makes a popping sound like the crackling fire. It is the best dollar I have ever spent! This picture doesn't do it justice. We were all amazed by this DVD!
Look how cute Maddie is!! Center of attention!
Say Cheese everyone! Haha caught Ken with food in his mouth.
I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. This has been a really rough year, but what has gotten me through this year is all these wonderful people at this table and also I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed. I am glad we got to have Thanksgiving in Jason's grandparents home. Sorry they aren't here to have Thanksgiving with us, but I know how proud they are knowing we had Thanksgiving in their home. And boy are us Hooley's and mom are some great cooks. We should open a restaurant. haha

No comments: