Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decorating The House For Christmas

Merry Christmas! It was a lot of fun decorating this year. So blessed with a bigger house this year to fit all my gingerbread men.
Gingerbread men village. I love it!



Jason putting the tree together for me. Yes it's fake. Saving the planet. haha.
Kaitlyn being a great help!
The girls loved helping me decorate the tree. We turned on Christmas music and sang, laughed and remembered Christmas' in the past. They were both such BIG helps. Really, I didn't decorate it that much. I was busy finding the ornaments in the boxes and as soon as I would find some, they were putting them on the tree. They did a perfect job. We had a great time and made some great memories. Lexie amazed me at how well you can decorate the Christmas tree.
Starting to come together!
TA DA!! All done and now with presents under the tree. So ready for Christmas. O.K. I love Christmas and love having my house decorated so we can enjoy it the whole month of December. Christmas goes by too fast for me.

Close ups of the tree. For about 13 years now I have been collecting gingerbread men and candy ornaments. So as you can see, my tree and house are covered in gingerbread men and candy. Love it!


1 comment:

Kat G. said...

Everything looked so gorgeous! Christmas does go way to fast...It's kinda sad. My house feels so empty and bare...doesn't feel like home anymore.