Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back To School Sleepover Party!!!

The kids start back to school on Monday. I can't believe that 8 weeks have come and gone already. Where does the time go? Well, Kate and her friends Ashlie and Taylor wanted to have a sleepover one last time before school starts. So yes, the party was at my house. They called it there "Back to School Sleepover Party". Any excuse they can come up with to have a sleepover. They had pizza and rootbeer. They wanted Jason to put the tent up in the backyard. They were so excited to sleep outside. They swam at 10:oo at night. They love swimming in the dark.
They watched T.V.
Jason helped them blow up our air mattress for them to sleep on. No roughing it here!
Here is Jason putting up the tent for the girls. What a great Dad he is. Shhhhh............I think he did it so it would be quieter in the house with the girls being outside. Ha, Ha!!! I remember sleeping outside on the trampoline with my friends. That was so much easier than putting up a tent and blowing up air mattresses. What happened to the good ole' days? I never thought I would say that!!
Once the tent was up, the girls put their air mattress in the tent and had to pose for some silly pictures. They were having fun.


Good Night Girls!!! Yeah, Right!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: