Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love you new house!!

My new house!! I'm love this house more than you know. I'm so thankful to live here. We love everything about this house. 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and 3 car garage. My dream home!


My pretty front door.
The side view and back of the house. I love all the trees and the windows on the house.
This is the living room. View from the kitchen. We love this area. This is where we hang out the most. It's so nice to make dinner and have all of us in the same room. We have a fireplace too that I can't wait to use this winter. A lot of light was coming in through the window, so this picture is kind of dark, but I love the light.
I could go on and on about how much in love I am with this kitchen. I won't, but I am so thankful for it, more than you know. Lets just say, my last kitchen was half this size, didn't have a dishwasher, no garbage disposal, less counter space and my last kitchen was like 35 years older. I love you kitchen.
We eat breakfast and lunch at this table. I LOVE this table. I just got it at IKEA and it is the best. It is so quick to just eat here and not worry about eating at the dining room table. Especially when school starts, we can just leave the school stuff at the dining room table and then eat at this table, instead of cleaning up our school mess, eating and then getting the school mess out again. This is going to be such a lifesaver when school starts. We can all eat at this table.
Staircase
Dining Room. I love the windows in this house. It just lets in so much light. It makes the day feel even happier. Once school starts, this is going to be where we spend a lot of our day.
Looking up at the staircase upstairs into the hallway. I love the color of the walls.
In the piano room looking at the staircase. I love the staircase. I love that when you walk in and it's the 1st thing you see. Great focal point.
Piano Room. I love listening to Kate play the piano in this room. So this is why we call it the "Piano Room."
Lexie's Room. This room is so cute. She loves having her own room. It is so nice to have just her toys in there and not have the girls sharing a room anymore.

Kate's Room -For Kate's bday, my mom bought her this comforter & curtain. It is so cute. She loves having her own room.

Kid's Bathroom
This is the view looking downstairs into the piano room. I've always just wanted a piano room.

No comments: