Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I LOVE this picture!!! So cute. We had a great Halloween. Dillon had a friend spend the night, the night before. That morning, I started the day with sugar. I made pumpkin shaped chocolate chip pancakes. They were so good.
Aww the 80's. Brought back the big hair days. She was surprised when I told her that I did this to my bands every morning. Her and I had good laughs when I was doing her hair. It was so much fun getting her ready!
We went through her closet and found the perfect clothes for her costume. It was fun!!

Fairy Princess.
I loved her hair and her wings. Pretty little fairy princess.
Yuck. Under there is a really sweet boy. Every year he wants to be the grosses thing he can find at the store. It's kind of a battle to compromise. I don't like gorry things on Halloween.


Playin' the part.
The Candy!!
Yummy. No, I didn't make this cute pizza. Got it at Papa Murphy's. Such a fun thing to get on Halloween. Totally doing it next year.

No comments: