Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping at Hogan Lake ~Well We Tried!!

As many of you know, our camping trip didn't go as planned. Not going to type all the details because everyone I know, knows the whole terrible story. But I am just so glad that Jason is better and I have my hubby back and so ready for life to be back to normal. Never want to go through that again. This picture was taken just a couple of hours before the mess started. The kids really want to go back camping. I think we are just going to put the tent up in our backyard and then go to a lake and fish and swim and spend the day together. Not in the mood to go camping for a while.
Kate
Dillon
Walking around our camp.
I can't even begin to tell you know much Lexie was excited to go camping. We camped in our backyard last summer, so it has been 2 years since we had actually been camping and she doesn't really remember. So this was like her first camping trip. Does she look like the "little camper", or what?

Girls coloring.
The beginning of setting up the tent.


So close!

Good Job Boys! We have an awesome tent!

No comments: