Monday, June 15, 2009

OUR NEW DOG LILLY

We have a new dog!! We named her Lilly. She is a Shih Tzu. We got her from some friends of ours (Ruth and Neil Anderson), who were looking for a new home for her. They had their hands full and didn't want her anymore. We are so lucky to have her join our family. She is SO sweet. She is well behaved, loves my (all) kids, loves to play ball, go on walks, hardly ever barks, she is 1 1/2 years old and has been to obedience school. We are so lucky to have her. My kids have been wanting a dog for a while now, especially since Kaitlyn has been volunteering at an animal shelter, she has really been wanting one. My kids were so happy and thankful and surprised when we brought her home. She is the sweetest dog ever. We love her already. I took these pictures of my kids with Lilly so we can see how big my kids were when we got Lilly.

Our little Lilly.

Kate age 13
Dillon age 9
Lexie age 5 1/2

2 comments:

Karen said...

You have such a wonderful blog. So sweet and inspiring!! I always feel so good when I am looking at the photos of your family. You have one beautiful family--and they are so blessed to have a mommy that knows that these times are going to be missed because that means you are working hard to make the memories that count!!

You're Gonna Miss These Days..... said...

Thanks Karen. I appreciate that. Sniff, Sniff. You are a great example to me. Thank you for you friendship.