Friday, March 27, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

What does one do when they have a 2 long week break from all the normal demands of life? Well, for me it has been sleeping in to 7:30 a.m. instead of 6:00 a.m. (Yeah Me!), organizing, playing catch up on housework, planning my homeschooling lessons, spending time with my kids, went to the zoo, enjoying 70 degree weather, yard work, played basketball with my son (he is getting good. He is surprised at how well I played, for being old he said), gave my son a family birthday party, updating my blog, reconnecting with long lost friends on facebook (where did 15 years go?), talking to my BFF Misty in Utah (sniff, sniff, I miss her), being a mom and wife, talking to my mom on the phone, shopping and just being there for my family. Boy, have I enjoyed my 2 weeks off. Monday starts back to the normal demands of life but I LOVE IT!

No comments: