Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Honey!!!!!!

This picture was taken 2 years ago at Marine World. I love this picture. It just shows how much fun the kids have with their dad and he has with them. They love their dad. I have the best husband. I am so thankful that he is the father of my children. My kids are lucky to have him. He is a hard worker and really tries to be there for his kids. I don't have a relationship with my dad and Father's Day isn't my favorite holiday. But I am so glad that I have chosen the best dad for my kids. I love you Jason!!!!
I made Jason a big breakfast. (eggs, potatoes, sausage and country gravy) Then we went to church. We went to my mom's house after church to wish Stan a Happy Father's Day. I am thankful that he is my step dad. He is a good man and is great to my mom. He never had kids of his own and when he married my mom, it was instant family. He accepted all of us and thank you Stan! Jay, Larissa, Kenzi were there and I met my brother's new girlfriend. I really liked her and it is nice to see my brother happy.

No comments: