Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast at Lexie's Preschool

Lexie was an Indian! All the girls were Indians and the boys were Pilgrims. She cut out her own hat. They had a Thanksgiving Feast at school. Jason and I went and ate with her at her preschool with all her friends, all the parents and the teachers. It was so crowded so I didn't get any pictures of the feast. We had a good time though and she was happy to have both of us there.
Lexie was the line leader that day at school. What a happy girl! Her teacher, Mrs. Susan, was trying to avoid being in the picture.
See Lexie at the end? She did so good singing and doing the hand motions to the songs. She was the best of course!!! Before we ate our feast, the kids all sang songs that they have been practicing. I was so sad because my camera broke the day of Lexie's birthday party, but I was lucky I was able to download the pictures of her party onto my computer before the camera completely stopped working. So I had to get a disposable camera for her feast and I didn't bring my video camera to record them singing. But at least I got some pictures.

They were so cute! Notice how tall Lexie is? The tall Indian hat didn't help either.

No comments: